A Marvel Fanboy

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice | September 6, 2024 | RIP Harry Belafonte

Tim burton making a good film in 2024 would be one of the biggest surprises of the year. Doing it with a nostalgia cash-in would be one of the biggest surprises of the decade. 

Could happen, but I’ll believe it when I see it 

Edited by Hatebox

4 hours ago, Hatebox said:

Tim burton making a good film in 2024 would be one of the biggest surprises of the year. Doing it with a nostalgia cash-in would be one of the biggest surprises of the decade. 

Could happen, but I’ll believe it when I see it 

When it ends up with a Best Picture nomination

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

15 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

Website is ready to go and Keaton and O'Hara are making an announcement at the Oscars tonight.

Showtime GIFs | Tenor

I could see a trailer during ad breaks but I don't think it'll be like Little Mermaid where it's a part of the actual show.

(Fun fact, apparently the actual Oscars audience was bummed about that because they didn't actually get to watch the trailer, it was only the broadcast)

It was meant to release today but they didn't want it to compete with that new Star Wars show. It's coming tomorrow.

There's cam footage of the opening of the trailer about too. We're getting an 'epic' version of Belafonte I fear.

Curious for the trailer, i really hope Burton just goes full practical effects for most part like some insiders said, this can be a spectacle visually if it´s really well done and shot in colorful ways. 

Test screenings also seemed to went really well and way above expected according to some rumours, can be a return to form finally.

2 hours ago, emoviefan said:

Did they change their mind on the trailer again.  3 trailers rumored  to drop today. This, Alien Romulus, and BB 4. 7:00 PT and still none of them. 

Alien trailer just dropped. Along with Harold and the Purple Crayon trailer. 

2 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

GJHqdyvW4AAnG0E?format=jpg&name=large

I liked the way they styled grown up Lydia. 

Okay, I was fine with the epic trailer music of popular songs thing for a while. I defended the practice more than most. Arguably for years after everybody else vilified it...this is my limit. Harry Belafonte didn't die for this.

• Like 1