Taylor

Weekend estimates pg 30 Brave 66.7

Is this possible for BRAVE?24.5 M Friday23.8 M Saturday20.2 M Sunday68.5 M WeekendI want 70.0 M.

Yes but I think Brave could see a small bump on Saturday like 1-5% so 70M definitely can happen with 24.5M.

This will not have WOM on the lower end of PIXAR films. I bet its multiplier will end up being a pretty solid one. This will be critic proof, but not because its got a built in fanbase or something like that ala Transformers. It'll be critic proof because the critics got it completely wrong. Pixar delivered a great film. WOM will get this to 250+

• Like 1

This will not have WOM on the lower end of PIXAR films. I bet its multiplier will end up being a pretty solid one. This will be critic proof, but not because its got a built in fanbase or something like that ala Transformers. It'll be critic proof because the critics got it completely wrong. Pixar delivered a great film. WOM will get this to 250+

I`m glad it fell way short of THG reveiws and boxoffice will be significantly lower too. Katniss should be the role model for girls not a snotty cartoon character who got way more hype than deserved.
  • Like 1

Katniss isn't much of a role model once you get into Catching Fire. She starts to catch the crazyness in that book and in Mockingjay goes full mental/emotional breakdown.

So will Merida in sequels. Plus she`s already annoying in trailers. I wouldn`t mind this crap w/o THG. It has 1/2 of HP cast in it which is cool but it`s trying to steal Katniss thunder and I can`t let that go on.

So will Merida in sequels. Plus she`s already annoying in trailers. I wouldn`t mind this crap w/o THG. It has 1/2 of HP cast in it which is cool but it`s trying to steal Katniss thunder and I can`t let that go on.

This THG/Brave (or Katnips/Merida) battle is all in your head, let it go. Oh, plus Brave is a way better movie than THG :P
  • Like 3

• Founder / Operator

Excellent start for Brave. I learned my lesson not to go against Pixar again anytime soon.Even though I thought the movie itself was incredibly underwhelming. Probably their most forgettable movie outside Cars 2, IMO.