Neo

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets | July 21, 2017 | FLOP OF THE YEAR

2 hours ago, Spaghetti of 1000 Planets said:

Side note, the weekend of July 21-23 could have five films reach $20m for the 3-day weekend. DUNKIRK and WftPotA definitely will, and I think GIRLS TRIP will break out and make it. That leaves SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING (which should have enough stamina to stay above $20m for its third weekend) and of course VALERIAN.

What about WONDER WOMAN?

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: 

• Like 5

• Community Manager
3 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Yes save that penny for star wars. Have to make up for the epic bombage that franchise is in China and India.

I do like it when the movies I pay for are likely amazing. Last Jedi seems like it is. :)

• Like 1

Bresson is an acquired taste for American Audiences; he is a bit too "European" for many American audiences.

I think the studio expects this film to make it's big bucks in the overseas markets;it it just does OK in the US they will satisfied with that.

Personalyy, I actually prefer Bresson more gritty films like "Le Femme Nikita"and "The Professional" to his extravanganzas.