Shawn Robbins

Monday (7/2/12) Numbers: TED @ $8.8m, BRAVE @ $5.5m, MIKE @ $5.025m

Shawn, would you let me start a Ted DOM total over ASM DOM total club? I understand if we have too many ASM threads.

This is very possible.

Sorry Jack if I gave you a shock. :PMidnights should fall in 6-8m range IMO.

You´re such a tease..Imagine it comes in lower :fry: Edited by fmpro

Seth's got enough leverage now to make a 4th show for Fox Sunday's should the Simpsons ride off into the sunset.

This time the dad can be British, the mom can be really fat, the children can be a jock son and a baby daughter, and the pet can be a walrus

I'm totally serious. Ted could be looking at 200 if it's holds continue to be this strong. ASM should get 200 too but there's no guarantee of it beating Ted.

I am serious too. I looked at it's 3 day perfomance and it mirrored The Hangovers % drop on saturday and sunday to almost perfection and that's what made think that this definitely has a chance to over 200m.

He is the creator of that! And the voice of Peter!

And Stewie. And Brian. And a shitload of other characters. He's also the creator of American Dad! (his best, IMO) and The Cleveland Show.

You´re such a tease..Imagine it comes in lower :fry:

I am not worried about the midnights or the OD. The trending in India suggests that it will have very good WOM and leggy run.So if we get good opening, then great. If not, it will easily make up for it during the weekend and later.

And Stewie. And Brian. And a shitload of other characters. He's also the creator of American Dad! (his best, IMO) and The Cleveland Show.

I didn't knew he was also the voice of Brian and Stewie... :o

• Founder / Operator

He does NOT need another show. Diluting his humor over 3 shows is partly what killed Family Guy for me.

Have to agree. I couldn't make it through more than two episodes of Cleveland. He seems to be less involved with the shows, though. He even confirmed that he took a year off from Family Guy to make Ted. It shows, too. Ted was the funniest thing he's put out (IMO) in a very long time. I'd like to see him keep evolving that sense of humor on the big screen rather than through more animated series.

Have to agree. I couldn't make it through more than two episodes of Cleveland. He seems to be less involved with the shows, though. He even confirmed that he took a year off from Family Guy to make Ted. It shows, too. Ted was the funniest thing he's put out (IMO) in a very long time. I'd like to see him keep evolving that sense of humor on the big screen rather than through more animated series.

I stopped watching them all a very long time ago. That is probably why I enjoyed Ted as much as I did.Remember that the second season of Arrested Development was cut short to make room for American Dad? Ugh.

No, I really expect that whatever the number is, good or bad, you will keep up the act of it being right along your expectations. Similar to the RT score and how that came in way below your estimate, but you still love that score and claim it to be loved by everyone.Something along those lines.

I think you don't understand, mate. I've seen this film get enough love from people that I really trust to believe that I'm gonna love the shit out of this. I'm happy because I'm confident that I'll love this, and I still see this getting very high numbers. I don't understand what you are expecting from me, but I think you'll have a hard time finding me disappointed this week and the next. ;)