Shawn Robbins

Monday (7/2/12) Numbers: TED @ $8.8m, BRAVE @ $5.5m, MIKE @ $5.025m

Are you expecting me to cry? :lol:

No, I really expect that whatever the number is, good or bad, you will keep up the act of it being right along your expectations. Similar to the RT score and how that came in way below your estimate, but you still love that score and claim it to be loved by everyone.Something along those lines.

Ted can reach 200m and maybe make more than Brave, Madagascar 3 or Ice Age 4. Damn who would have thought it was going to have a chance at that before the summer.

Seth's got enough leverage now to make a 4th show for Fox Sunday's should the Simpsons ride off into the sunset.

Fake is saying that it only made $4.7m on The Amazing Spider-Man thread.Are you expecting me to cry? :lol:

Sorry Jack if I gave you a shock. :PMidnights should fall in 6-8m range IMO.

• Founder / Operator

Shawn, would you let me start a Ted DOM total over ASM DOM total club? I understand if we have too many ASM threads.

Wow...um...I *want* to say yes. :lol: I'm just afraid it would be too similar to Baumer's thread.I may leave this one up to the Mods. I never like saying "no" to good thread ideas, heh.