Shawn Robbins

Monday (7/2/12) Numbers: TED @ $8.8m, BRAVE @ $5.5m, MIKE @ $5.025m

Family Guy hate is understandable, but what I find sad is those people who have started hating Family Guy only since South Park told them to hate it(I've come across a bunch of these types, not here though)

I think you don't understand, mate. I've seen this film get enough love from people that I really trust to believe that I'm gonna love the shit out of this. I'm happy because I'm confident that I'll love this, and I still see this getting very high numbers. I don't understand what you are expecting from me, but I think you'll have a hard time finding me disappointed this week and the next. ;)

Are you even reading my posts? That is exactly what I said. Whatever the number is, you will love it. Edited by rallax
  • Like 1

Family Guy hate is understandable, but what I find sad is those people who have started hating Family Guy only since South Park told them to hate it(I've come across a bunch of these types, not here though)

I'm not big on South Park either, I think it's smart but doesn't know when to reign itself in. But it exposed what a farce of a show Family Guy is, I dunno how anyone can watch FG without thinking of South Park, because all the criticisms are 100% true. Edited by ddddeeee

I don't get the hate for any TV show or movie. If you don't like it, don't watch it and don't think about it. Then maybe it's existence wouldn't bother you.

What if other people keep prattling on about how awesome it is and maybe just don't get it or you're just a hater?

I don't get the hate for any TV show or movie. If you don't like it, don't watch it and don't think about it. Then maybe it's existence wouldn't bother you.

I would normally agree with you, but since all my friends watch it and quote, it's impossible to avoid. That and HIMYM, and my hatred of FG is a drop in the ocean compared to be hatred of that.

I would normally agree with you, but since all my friends watch it and quote, it's impossible to avoid. That and HIMYM, and my hatred of FG is a drop in the ocean compared to be hatred of that.

I hate that too. :)
  • Like 1

Well, instances like that, sure.I wasn't really talking to any particular person in here, just a general statement. Like, I've seen other places where people write 5,000 word posts on how much they hate things like Big Bang Theory. They spend a LOT of time on message board talking about how much they hate it and how horrible it is, etc etc. I think they literally watch every episode, because they seem to know a lot about it, yet claim to hate it so much. Why do that? That crap I don't get. At all.

He does NOT need another show. Diluting his humor over 3 shows is partly what killed Family Guy for me.

That show died the second it was brought back in 2005. American Dad only got better over the seasons, Family Guy got progressively worse.