Shawn Robbins

Monday (7/2/12) Numbers: TED @ $8.8m, BRAVE @ $5.5m, MIKE @ $5.025m

Posted Image

Nope, I don't. But, granted, I haven't watched any new ones for quite a long time. Not because I grew tired of it, but because there are only about 5-6 TV series that I remember to watch new eps of. Other than that, I watch movies, sports and re-runs of 80's/90's sitcoms, lol.

Well, instances like that, sure.I wasn't really talking to any particular person in here, just a general statement. Like, I've seen other places where people write 5,000 word posts on how much they hate things like Big Bang Theory. They spend a LOT of time on message board talking about how much they hate it and how horrible it is, etc etc. I think they literally watch every episode, because they seem to know a lot about it, yet claim to hate it so much. Why do that? That crap I don't get. At all.

Everyone I know talks about Big Bang Theory and I've really tried to get in to it and I've watched some but I fucking hate it. Same with The Walking Dead as well.

Everyone I know talks about Big Bang Theory and I've really tried to get in to it and I've watched some but I fucking hate it. Same with The Walking Dead as well.

Not liking something and hating it because of that is one thing. We all do that.Wishing it were no longer on the air just because you personally hate it (as a lot of people do) and / or still talking about it incessantly (not here, again, elsewhere) is another, lol.