Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Jesus Christ, look above, tinky winky. .

I looked everywhere. No one can find your lies. Unless you mean the fact that you just said $325M now for the first time ever in this thread.You spammed this board for atleast a month with your $400M prediction (even going so high as $550M). Don't try to backpeddle now when you know you're going to be wrong. Ok, tinky winky (whatever idiotic phrase that greeting means).

Disney needs to issue some payback for Nikki's anti-Avengers agenda. Something along these lines...

Dear "Not A Record" Nikki,Your article claiming that The Amazing Spider-Man opened to the same midnight number as Pirates 2 is inaccurate. Please correct it or we will be forced to issue a statement.Fuck you very much Darling,Walt Disney Co

• Like 2

I looked everywhere. No one can find your lies. Unless you mean the fact that you just said $325M now for the first time ever in this thread.You spammed this board for atleast a month with your $400M prediction (even going so high as $550M). Don't try to backpeddle now when you know you're going to be wrong. Ok, tinky winky (whatever idiotic phrase that greeting means).

He was hoping for a BKB-style exoneration. He was so wrong.

If I could somehow make love to this thread, I would. And THEN I would eat it, to consume all of its awesome, spintastic juice!An obsucre Nostalgia Critic reference

This thread is a Big Lipped Aligator Moment!
  • Like 1

If I could somehow make love to this thread, I would. And THEN I would eat it, to consume all of its awesome, spintastic juice!An obsucre Nostalgia Critic reference

Okay... that is creepy dude... really creepy...

I looked everywhere. No one can find your lies. Unless you mean the fact that you just said $325M now for the first time ever in this thread.

You spammed this board for atleast a month with your $400M prediction (even going so high as $550M). Don't try to backpeddle now when you know you're going to be wrong. Ok, tinky winky (whatever idiotic phrase that greeting means).

Posted Image

I salute you iron Horse!

• Like 1

I looked everywhere. No one can find your lies. Unless you mean the fact that you just said $325M now for the first time ever in this thread.

You spammed this board for atleast a month with your $400M prediction (even going so high as $550M). Don't try to backpeddle now when you know you're going to be wrong. Ok, tinky winky (whatever idiotic phrase that greeting means).

Posted Image
  • Like 4

Its a Nostalgia Critic reference, except he was talking about christmas. :lol:

It's... I can understand that with Christmas (still creepy), but with a trainwreck of a thread... creepy.... :unsure: