Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

I will refrain from making any more predictions for this film as I am in a state of mourning. I will be wearing all black to work today....I'm Canadian for those of you who don't know, so yes, I have to work today. I have a funeral to go to in about 90 minutes.....preparation to bury and eulogize the ASM under 200 thread is under way. I hope to see you all there.

• Like 1

I will refrain from making any more predictions for this film as I am in a state of mourning. I will be wearing all black to work today....I'm Canadian for those of you who don't know, so yes, I have to work today. I have a funeral to go to in about 90 minutes.....preparation to bury and eulogize the ASM under 200 thread is under way. I hope to see you all there.

I'm bout to turn my Over/Under $35m OD thread to an Over/Under $300m DOM thread. Will you join us for the birth of this miracle child? :)

I will not join the club, because it is a demon child. Your demon child might make it to the promise land, but I will be no part of it. I turn my back on this Demon Seed.

• Like 1

Console yourself by following it's performance in Australia. Will probably open #2 behind IA4 on its opening day. Has a good chance of an opening weekend in 3rd place behind Ted and IA4.Will more then likely make less then Thor. Edited by DeeCee

Dude..for real? Just cause you were wrong...and I was right.. :P..doesn't make my club the spawn of satan. :(My clubs like a religion: small nominal fee, animal sacrificing, and your sins will be forgiven.Everyone can enter the Church of Spider-Man. :D

Console yourself by following it's performance in Australia. Will probably open #2 behind IA4 on its opening day. Has a good chance of an opening weekend in 3rd place behind Ted and IA4.Will more then likely make less then Thor.

Huge success in Asia, don't forget it, and the UK opening seems pretty good.

I see no reason why ^^The Midnight to Day Ratio is very good around 21%Spider Man 2 was around 20%...With holidays ahead and a weekend...Even Twilight held well over the opening week in 2010.Weekend will be solid based on presales at local theaters.Early projection for the 6-day is around 150 million.

Edited by Lordmandeep