Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

So it's quite possible Sony padded Tuesday's # with 3M from today's number?If so it would've looked like:Tue 32M / Wed 25-26M for a 6-Day of 135-138MThurs imo is gonna be 16-17M.

Yeah, it took the following weekend for Batman Begins' glowing word of mouth to take effect.

With the advent of twitter and facebook it should theoretically spread faster than that....

Edit: oooops... looks like at least two other people have pointed this out :P

Edited by jse

B, thanks for the warning points. I wish those "angels" who called me names won't get them.

You kind of freaked out a bit more than usual.

I think it does in this day and age with Twitter. Avengers managed a bigger non-midnight increase on its Saturday than SM1 had 10 years ago, and I think social media helped cause this quicker WOM than we've seen in years past.

I'm trying to be nice to the loonies. :)

So it's quite possible Sony padded Tuesday's # with 3M from today's number?If so it would've looked like:Tue 32M / Wed 25-26M for a 6-Day of 135-138MThurs imo is gonna be 16-17M.

Lol, where did you come up with that? :lol: Although after the midnight spin Sony pulled I wouldn't be surprised if they did try and spin something ridiuclous like that to make the 4th drop seem less disastrous.

Looks like it will end up around 265-295 m.This movie deserves to beat SM3.

This should finish with 225-255.It sucks compared to Spiderman 3.
  • Like 1

Wom must be in line with rottentomatoes rating 69%that is not going to give you a bo jump

RT is down to 69%? I thought it was like 76% 1-2 days ago.Edit: Nope. It is still hanging in there at 71%. Edited by Walt Disney

• Founder / Operator

Had a feeling this wouldn't behave anything like TF1. Fanbases make a difference.Still its having a solid run thus far. Let this serve as another reminder that not every franchise behaves equally.