Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

I work for Boxoffice.com (Daniel Garris), and can say that BOM in all likelihood removed $850,000 from Sony's reported Tuesday actual # on accident. Sony had already separated the $850,000 from the $35,016,884 Tuesday actual they just reported.

Edited by JarJarBinks
  • Like 1

well to be fair this movie will likely still make 900M WW and the sequel will likely be even more successful. So in the end, this will be successful overall so I don't think there will be much regrets in making it

It's doing huge in Asia, but it seems that in Europe it's underperforming. It was never going to do huge numbers domestically, but many of us expected this to be massive overseas. We'll see how it goes though. It may even end up underperforming overseas.

It's doing huge in Asia, but it seems that in Europe it's underperforming. It was never going to do huge numbers domestically, but many of us expected this to be massive overseas. We'll see how it goes though. It may even end up underperforming overseas.

actually I hear the UK opening is strong, and it still has some time to pick up in Germany and France.

I work for Boxoffice.com (Daniel Garris), and can say that BOM in all likelihood removed $850,000 from Sony's reported Tuesday actual # on accident. Sony had already separated the $850,000 from the $35,016,884 Tuesday actual they just reported.

Atleast we got to the bottom of that. Thanks for clarifying.

actually I hear the UK opening is strong, and it still has some time to pick up in Germany and France.

UK it will get effected by the release of IA4 this weekend. Don't have a clue about the latter but still it should get pass $600M OS unless IA4 and TDKR really mess up its legs.