A Marvel Fanboy

Assassin's Creed | 12/21/2016 | Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard | Final Trailer on Page 71

Why do videogame movie trailers always get such weird music placed into it? First Warcraft now this...

Well I would choose WarCraft over this but I'm simply more into fantasy stuff. I just hope both will do fine so they won't be the last big budget adaptions.

• Like 3

It the job of the trailer to get people interested in the film. Apparently this is a game? I've never played it. Off this trailer alone, it's got my ticket.

It looks wonderfully shot, Fassbender rarely, if ever lets me down and the Kanye song elevated the trailer exponentially. I'm all in. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Elessar said:

I think so. MGM / WB???

WB are really quite good when it comes to trailers so here's hoping. Out of the studios, Sony and FOX are the worst in general.

9 minutes ago, Elessar said:

What is wrong with generic epic trailer music, dammit! :ohmyzod:

hahah I agree. Once FOX release the separated audio tracks for this I'm gonna have a go at re-editing it, I just can't seem to find a good piece that'd not only work tone wise but with the structure of the trailer, and problem is the footage itself is too quick-cut for something more orchestral without much of a beat. Can only do so much when most shots are less than a half-second long.

Edited by antovolk
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Arlborn said:

:wtf::sadben:

Show me a better album released in 2010, or even this decade. This record is a masterpiece and will go down in history as one of its greatest achievements.