Jack Nevada

Bad first movie, good sequel

2 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Transformers 5. Transformers 4 suuuuucked.

I cannot begin to explain just how vehemently I disagree with the fact that you said TF5 is better than TF4. I agree that TF4 sucked, but TF5 was a whole new level of bad altogether

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Transformers 5. Transformers 4 suuuuucked.

Oh yeah, that brings me to another one:

Transformers 4.  We follow up the previous two shitty films with Bay's masterpiece that shows how little he gives a fuck about the series and it's absolutely glorious

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maxmoser3 said:

Logan was really good, The Wolverine was laughable bad but disappointing, Origins was bad and just flat out ass. 

The Wolverine was fine until the silly robosamurai shows up at the end. Origins is one of the worst films I can ever remember watching. So just by being half decent it's a massive improvement.

Edited by MOVIEGUY

45 minutes ago, MOVIEGUY said:

The Wolverine was fine until the silly robosamurai shows up at the end. Origins is one of the worst films I can ever remember watching. So just by being half decent it's a massive improvement.

That ruined it for me, and the villain was bland. I liked the action scenes, and I didn't mind the Asian girl. But Logan was a proper Wolverine film not because of its R-rating, but because they made Logan more human than the others and I was really plugged into it. 

• Like 1

Some of you have serious issues. Anyone who states that Alien was a bad film needs to be locked in a cellar with no food and water for a week.

Alien is miles better than Aliens. Alien builds up the creature to be the ultimate killing machine....Aliens makes them generic monsters that can be dispatched with guns easily. It turns them into drones.

Also, how the hell did all the adults die but that little girl was able to survive alone in a shaft?

Bill Pullman's character becomes so annoying that it takes away from the drama on screen.

Aliens is a fun war movie but it just doesn't have the atmosphere, fear, characters or acting calibre of the first movie.

• Like 6