Jack Nevada

What five movies would you take on a desert island?

Thank you, such a ridiculously funny and repeatable movie. Great cast too, I can never see it on TV and not throw it on.

I love the Adam McKay-Will Ferrell trilogy (Anchorman, Talladega Nights, Step Brothers) to pieces. The Other Guys.. not so much
  • Like 1

The bolded ones are the exact same as mine. Soulmate?

Haha, maybe.Titanic and LotR are just too epic and grand to not put on my list.Mean Girls is fucking hilarious - and let's face it, if we're stranded on an island we will want atleast one comedy. American Beauty was one of the most haunting and deeply affecting movies i've ever watched. Amazing film.And DH1 was the perfect HP movie...dunno why its RT score is so low.

Titanic is the most emotionally powerful film I've ever seen. The supreme epitome of epics.

Mean Girls is the most quotable movie. It's fucking hysterical.

You perfectly described American Beauty.

DH1 is the best fantasy film, and certainly my most personal film. Yeah, I can't believe it has a 79% on RT.

Edited by Noctis