baumer

Monday (8/13/12) Numbers (Finally)

These drops are pretty standard. Summer is ending and soon we'll be seeing 65%+ drops. I think TDKR will end up around 440 million as I don't think it will be able to generate another 60 million from this point on.

When you guys say school, I assume you're talking about colleges? Cause elementary, middle and high school don't start here (NY and the northeast) until after labor day (usually the day after).

• Like 1

My brother's in high school and they started last week. Most schools in this state start in August and go until May (all grades). In CA we used to go to school from September to June but it's different here.

Edited by lilpunkryo

When you guys say school, I assume you're talking about colleges? Cause elementary, middle and high school don't start here (NY and the northeast) until after labor day (usually the day after).

It's weird here in Southern California. My daughter started school last week. But my niece doesn't start back until labor day. They are both in elementary school.

It's weird here in Southern California. My daughter started school last week. But my niece doesn't start back until labor day. They are both in elementary school.

I think it's the day after labour day in Canada. When I went to school in the UK, different councils had different days, sometimes they were the 1st of September, but others were more than a week later, and then the publics had different days as well.

I'm in college and start next week, but one of the largest districts in the nation, LA Unified (Elementary to High), started today. Edited by TheLombax

Is the buzz there for Expendables? Nobody I know is interested, but that might just be me.

That's because you're about as old as sperm.