CJohn

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter | 1/27/17 | Trailer on Page 10

Ive zero of these and I dont plan on seeing any, so does this series ever get tired? I can PA, Saw, animated, and even comic book movies getting tired after 3 or more releases, but this seems like the type of movie that can just keep going and going.

The first one is the only decent for me. 4th and 5th aren't good movies by any means, but I had a LOT of fun watching them.

The 2nd and 3rd are just forgettable.

It'll be interesting to see the path they choose for this one. The series is caught up in a spiral of disappointing projects: the last film didn't match the numbers of the precious entry, and neither of the three videogames released last year (specially the main entry, Resident Evil 6) didn't meet the expectations of the company.

I'm in the minority but I liked 4 and 5 the best but it had my fav characters from the game so that made me happy. I have liked them all though.Oh okay

Oh okay. I loved rain character so i alway  say the 1st is better  =p