Neo

American Hustle (12.20.13) NEW TRAILER PAGE 35

She wasn't complaining about anything. I believe Barbara asked her a question that spawned the answer about how people don't look at her as a normal person when they talk to her and that just bothers her a bit because to her that's what she is. It was hardly her complaining. She also doesn't ask for sympathy from anyone.

This isn't the first time she's talked about it. She brings it up all the time. And yes, she complains about it. I'm a JLaw fan, I pretty much stalk all of her interviews, so I know for a fact that her bringing this stuff up is a pattern. She's done it too many times. Enough already.

• Like 1

Yeah no, that's not how it works. I love Jennifer. That doesn't mean I have to love everything she says or that I can't be annoyed by her complaining about her fame so often. Is the world always this black and white to you?

What's it got to do with black and white? I'm just saying if what she says in interviews bothers you, don't listen to them. Edited by lab276
  • Like 1

This isn't the first time she's talked about it. She brings it up all the time. And yes, she complains about it. I'm a JLaw fan, I pretty much stalk all of her interviews, so I know for a fact that her bringing this stuff up is a pattern. She's done it too many times. Enough already.

What is she supposed to do? Say "oh my life is all sunshine & roses and there's nothing that upsets me about it?" Why is it that, once a person becomes rich and famous, they lose the right to voice their annoyance with something in their lives? That does not automatically equal "complaining." They're all human too, famous or not.I watch all of her interviews too and not once has it ever been along the lines of "oh, being a celebrity is so horrible, I want you all to feel bad for me, etc etc." Not only that but, 9 times out of 10, it's usually the interviewer asking her how her life has changed or something similar.
  • Like 1

Wow you guys are going in on Candy Cane. I see her point.  Doesn't bother me because I stopped watching JLaw interviews a while ago. I think the girl just needs an honest to goodness break. She's working super hard since her first Oscar nomination and is under extreme pressure since her win. She's had to promote Catching Fire and now that's out of the way she's gearing up again for Awards season. I don't see it letting up anytime soon because she has Xmen and then I believe Mockingjay part 1 coming next year. Not to mention all of the interviews, photoshoots, gown fittings, makeup sessions and everything else that go along with being an Oscar winning superstar.

Out of all of this she's still a very young woman who has done a lot in a short amount of time. I can see it getting to her. I can also see a backlash coming if she or her handlers aren't careful. I wish her the best and really can't wait to see this movie. I always enjoy her though. But she needs a break.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 3

Very interesting. I'm guessing someones already posted the story but this was on Yahoo front page so I had to post it. I havent seen the gif posted.

Posted Image

Whatever happen to "if it aint broke, dont fix it"?

Ever seen this, photoshop is quite amazing, and I guess addicting to whoever is in control of the photo shoot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17j5QzF3kqE

• Like 1

I was just joking too haha.

I actually don't know what the fuss is about to be honest. She always seems like a good person, and unless she starts doing shit that hurts someone in anyway, then there really isn't a problem.

I mean, I enjoy all her movies, and that's what actors are for so no complaints for me.

Saying

"People start to stop staring at me like the normal person I still am and that's too bad because I want to keep genuine relationships with people I meet."

"Being a celebrity sucks and I hate being in the spotlight, ya know."

The former is a genuine observation of her everyday life, the latter is brattish behaviour tossing everything like a spoiled teenager and reeks on borderline hypocrisy.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 2

Very good film, but still slightly disappointing in some respects. Can't put my finger on it yet. Probably requires a second viewing to digest everything, but I know this...there's nothing more frustrating than watching a film and discovering that some of your favorite moments from the trailer have been cut out of the movie. 

That shot of Cooper throwing a fit to himself in a hallway? Not there.

That wonderful delivery from Renner where he shouts "We're all gonna find the light!" to a crowd? Nope. 

Bale's hilarious "I've just got bigger balls than you" to Cooper? That conversation never happens. 

I was very impressed. Very fun movie with great story, acting, direction, and cinematography. Yes Jlaw gave a raving performance...but so did everyone else. I was very impressed with Adams, Bale, Cooper, Renner, and CK. I didn't see the ending coming, and it was very well executed. The 70's atmosphere from DOR was very energetic, humorous, and lively, and he let the cast give entertaining performances. When AH was first announced, I thought it was going to be another Argo-esque Oscar type melodrama with of bunch of crying performances and moody story, but no, and im glad. I'll probably see it again in January when school starts back so my gf can see it.

• Like 1

I was very impressed. Very fun movie with great story, acting, direction, and cinematography. Yes Jlaw gave a raving performance...but so did everyone else. I was very impressed with Adams, Bale, Cooper, Renner, and CK. I didn't see the ending coming, and it was very well executed. The 70's atmosphere from DOR was very energetic, humorous, and lively, and he let the cast give entertaining performances. When AH was first announced, I thought it was going to be another Argo-esque Oscar type melodrama with of bunch of crying performances and moody story, but no, and im glad. I'll probably see it again in January when school starts back so my gf can see it.

Argo isn't really a melodrama with a bunch of crying performances. And any moodiness might be due to the fact that it's based on events that kinda sorta need to be taken seriously. 

• Like 3

Did you see a different Argo than i saw. Argo is a way better film.
  • Like 3

Very good film, but still slightly disappointing in some respects. Can't put my finger on it yet. Probably requires a second viewing to digest everything, but I know this...there's nothing more frustrating than watching a film and discovering that some of your favorite moments from the trailer have been cut out of the movie. 

That shot of Cooper throwing a fit to himself in a hallway? Not there.

That wonderful delivery from Renner where he shouts "We're all gonna find the light!" to a crowd? Nope. 

Bale's hilarious "I've just got bigger balls than you" to Cooper? That conversation never happens. 

And I heard no dancing scene either. I think I just might wait for the directors cut to come out on Blu ray.