Neo

The Warner Bros. Thread | Will NOT merge with Paramount...capitalism is still terrible

1 minute ago, John Marston said:

I feel like if he is out as Aquaman, they can’t announce it officially until Aquaman 2 comes out 

Exactly. This also applies to the other characters which will be headlining new movies this year. I expect Gunn to be very careful with his choice of reveals. I can see him reveal more info about his Superman movie and also announce a Green Lantern reboot. Maybe Wonder Woman too, but in light of some spoilers I don't want to get into here I don't expect that to be announced until after Aquaman 2 hits streaming.

Doing a full reboot at this stage still comes across as an awkward idea, unless they decide to wait at least a good five or so years before bringing in the new Wonder Woman and Aquaman. Recasting Henry Cavill is one thing, but Gal Gadot and Jason Momoa’s portrayals are ingrained in the public consciousness. They’ve even influenced how these characters have been depicted in other media. 

• Like 3

On 1/20/2023 at 2:30 PM, dudalb said:

And you are allowed to sitck to DC fanboy websites if you can't stand hearing DC criticised in any way.

This is NOT a fanboy site, with all critcism of DC carefully censored. 

Bro lmao you're being ridiculous. There's a difference between "criticizing DC" and doing what you and Witty do every damn post. You both just repeat the same crap over and over. You with Zaslav and Witty with Gunn

4 hours ago, ChipDerby said:

Bro lmao you're being ridiculous. There's a difference between "criticizing DC" and doing what you and Witty do every damn post. You both just repeat the same crap over and over. You with Zaslav and Witty with Gunn

I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about, especially when I’ve made plenty of posts about what an idiot Zaslav is. All I said in regards to Gunn was that I’m tired of all the vagueness, and would like to get a concrete idea of what’s in store, so we can finally stop with all the endless speculation.

Also, I do not like dudalb, so please do not group me in with them.

Edited by WittyUsername

On 1/25/2023 at 1:57 PM, kayumanggi said:

Jesus Christ, that's not what an upfront is. 

Upfronts are advertising events to boost ad sales and discuss new TV shows premiering for the upcoming fall season.. It's not designed for the general public, it's for the advertising industry. 

They won't talk about movies there. 

Edited by TestPattern
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, poweranimals said:

Well that's just not fair. 😮 Hopefully someone leaks it. 🙂

You'll get teases and like it! 

(the guess is that there was some pretty strict NDAs going out and that the drop tomorrow is part of a coordinated release among the Trades/major entertainment outlets — and with the small number of people at the event it'd be easier to trace leakers)

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Eric Crowe said:

You can wait one day dude.

Yeah, I guess so. I'm just kind of annoyed that they seem to be milking it.

2 minutes ago, AJG said:

Aaaaaand it’s leaked:

Reeves-Verse is new DCEU

New Superman set in the Reeves-Verse

Static Shock movie to follow.

You better not be trolling!

Edited by poweranimals