The Blind Side

17 members have voted

1. 1. Grade The Blind Side

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

One of the most heartbreaking movie I've ever seen (The first part was heartbreaking, the second part really became better). Solid performance from Bullock, and from Aaron. I think at least a Golden Globe nomination should've been in play for him.

A

lol overly PC white people should just relax about this movie, all my black friends loved it. 

It was a heart warming story that made your heart all fuzzy...

Not every women who needs to win an oscar has to be based on a real person or give a dark themed performance. She played the role of a mother quite well.

It is quite generic but its a good family drama for the masses and that is why it gets a lot of hate from the internet..

7.5/10  

• Like 1

The book is really tremendous. The movie is.... not; any harsh edges have been softened and rounded off and the result is a bland piece of pap that feels like it was made for Lifetime or Hallmark. Thoroughly mediocre in almost every way, and it's actually kind of amazing how un-dramatic it is.

• Like 2

It was OK - I thought the actor playing Michael was good - he broke your heart without even trying.  Liked the little Kathy Bates role - everyone was decent but I still cannot believe that Sandra Bullock won an Oscar for this!