Something like

18 // 276

42 // 393

Weekdays were lower.
But presales for the weekend looks great and make up for it

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Question is how will FX affect it. Otherwise it should come close to $100m

I agree. But that was in the cards after last sundays result IMO.

A very nice recovery for Marvel and it hope that we again will see huge numbers in the future if they make great movies

• Like 1

However it won’t able to cross Suzume’s yearly record,Fast X presale sucks,the only two HLW production probably beating Suzume is Transformer VII(with good WOM)and Tom Cruise’s Mission Impossible VII

Edited by Sophia Jane

17 minutes ago, Sophia Jane said:

However it won’t able to cross Suzume’s yearly record,Fast X presale sucks,the only two HLW production probably beating Suzume is Transformer VII(with good WOM)and Tom Cruise’s Mission Impossible VII

What about The Flash if WOM is good?

38 minutes ago, Sophia Jane said:

In fact you have two Japanese anime gross more than any marvel movie in 2023 is a very surprise outcome, and probably another one more if How do your live is coming to China in late 2023. Also, SD missing $100m is a disappointing after such a great OW. 

1 hour ago, thajdikt said:

Well, if the movie as good as Batman:The Dark knight,then probably,but DC's character is not so popular here,most non-comic fans can't name one single DC character( Superman and Batman are two exceptions ,but most people don't know they're from DC),other than batman and superman,other DC hero have no fanbase,so the thing are all depends on WOM,5 years ago Aquaman is the surprise but I don't know if Flash can copy that situation.

Edited by Sophia Jane
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thajdikt said:

Still below GotG I guess. DC in general is worse than Marvel in terms of box office takings in China. Needs a really really really great WOM to top GotG and maybe break $100M mark. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Claudio said:

Still below GotG I guess. DC in general is worse than Marvel in terms of box office takings in China. Needs a really really really great WOM to top GotG and maybe break $100M mark. 

in China is the interesting state,DC's box office worse than Marvel almost everywhere(actually I don't know in which market DC's box office bigger than Marvel,I think we can delete 'almost'...)

But I Should remind you that Aquaman is still the biggest non-avengers superhero movie in China,so is uncertain.

Edited by Sophia Jane
  • Like 1