Electric

Year 5 Actuals

PTAs for July:Starcraft 2: 38,219Hindenburg: 19,672Lucid: 12,6304chan: The Truth (1st week): 12,317Brandybrook: 8,793Bowling Night: 7,6204chan: The Truth (2nd week): 6,856Last Chapter: 6,848Candlelight: 4,421Double Standards: 2,780

I'm not really interested in the Marketing Section that much tbh.

I'll tell you now:Apparently, when Giant Spiders 2 premieres, there will be giant spiders dangling from the ceiling, and guests will be "stuck" to their seats by webs (Guests will be reminded before the show).I think the tickets sold out :P
  • Like 1

• Community Manager

It could spur controversy among horror fans.

I think the only time a single marketing tool ever influenced box office totals was my pro-life documentary because it had a misleading trailer. Even then, it probably affected the box office gross nominally.

I haven't even read Marketing. I've only read the review threads, Part 2, consensus, and the films. Insisting we add Marketing and other stuff just makes this game way too time-consuming for those of us who don't have all the time in the world.

Not including limited openings or films that didn't open on a Friday of course!(Nothing can beat how Yogi Bear was the only film in 2010 that had a 5 multiplier that opened on a Friday and was not limited first. Dragon needed 1M more and Inception and Secretariat were close)