iceroll

Breaking Dawn Part 1 OS Thread - UPDATED: $430,884,723

I hope Bollywood makes Twilight one day. They made Bodyguard and Silence of the Lambs so why the fuck not. I can`t wait for Indian Edward breaking into song and dance on the bed splashing feathers and breaking headboard with his bhangra while singing about headboard breaking sex. And the singadance imprinting and birth. And SRK as eternal highschooler Edward. Epic!

• Like 1

I hope Bollywood makes Twilight one day. They made Bodyguard and Silence of the Lambs so why the fuck not. I can`t wait for Indian Edward breaking into song and dance on the bed splashing feathers and breaking headboard with his bhangra while singing about headboard breaking sex. And the singadance imprinting and birth. And SRK as eternal highschooler Edward. Epic!

This can be my new signature. I'm in stitches right now.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-report-twilight-breaking-266493

Breaking Dawn's domestic cume through Sunday is an estimated $221.3 million, while it earned another $71.5 million at the international box office this weekend for a foreign cume of $268 million and worldwide total of $489.3 million. Domestically, the film continues to pace slightly behind The Twilight Saga: New Moon, which had earned $230 million at the same point.

http://www.hollywood...breaking-266493

Breaking Dawn's domestic cume through Sunday is an estimated $221.3 million, while it earned another $71.5 million at the international box office this weekend for a foreign cume of $268 million and worldwide total of $489.3 million. Domestically, the film continues to pace slightly behind The Twilight Saga: New Moon, which had earned $230 million at the same point.

That's quite the hold for BD1