lilmac

Most underrated films of 2012

I'll be seeing Pitch Perfect at some point in the next week. Looking forward to it.

Its probably my favorite move of last year. Sure, its not perfect... but its so damn entertaining and down right hilarious at times! and the ensemble cast just nailed it as a group. It really was fantastic!
  • Like 1

detachment is one of the most underrated films of the year, maybe films like Cloud Atlas are underrated now but it's established quite the cult gathering in just a year, just wait 10 and it will be all people can talk about. Bernie is also a movie people seemed to overlook, check it out if you haven't already.

• Like 1

Seriously how the hell can anyone call TDKR underrated? It got excellent reviews, and most people seemed to really like it.

Sure there was a tragedy that probably cut it box office down by 20 or 30 million, but other than that nothing.

As for my list,

John Carter,

Safe House,

The Amazing Spider-Man,

The Three Stooges (actually not as bad as I thought it would be),

Bernie,

Moonrise Kingdom (should have been nominated for best picture).

Edited by Boxofficefanatic

Seriously how the hell can anyone call TDKR underrated? It got excellent reviews, and most people seemed to really like it.

Sure there was a tragedy that probably cut it box office down by 20 or 30 million, but other than that nothing.

As for my list,

John Carter,

Safe House,

The Amazing Spider-Man,

The Three Stooges (actually not as bad as I thought it would be),

Bernie,

Moonrise Kingdom (should have been nominated for best picture).

Those two got pretty good reviews as well.

Those two got pretty good reviews as well.

I didn’t say Moonrise Kingdom didn’t get good reviews, I felt it was underrated because it deserved an Oscar nomination for best picture.

Also TAMS may have gotten good reviews, but I felt it on was par with the 2002 film. 

Edited by Boxofficefanatic