filmnerdjamie

Tuesday Numbers (12/18)

I noticed one of my two local theaters isnt playing Life of Pi anymore, i checked Fandango and they said its coming back on Friday? Do theaters do that? Get rid of a movie for a week, then bring it back, or is that a Fandango error? I dont even understand this because they have 5 new releases coming.

Great for RotG! :excited:

Great jump, yeah, but the tuesday number is lower than what "Arthur Christmas" did last year on dec 20th.If the guardians rise again tomorrow, then it's really great.As for "The Hobbit": Expect some amazing drops from France and Germany and probably all over Europe. :) Edited by Poseidon

Based on what? Predictions? Again?

As for France, it's based on wednesday (OD) comparisons, in Germany it's based on reserved seats for the weekend. Weekend looks actually better than for OW and this time we'll have an inflated sunday with monday being christmas eve.

As for France, it's based on wednesday (OD) comparisons, in Germany it's based on reserved seats for the weekend. Weekend looks actually better than for OW and this time we'll have an inflated sunday with monday being christmas eve.

Correct me if I am wrong, but other holdovers are expected to show significantly better holds?If that's the case, then it is not 'amazing' legs but 'normal' holiday legs.

As for Germany: Nearly staying flat or staying flat would be an amazing hold, as that would be close to the LotR-movies and those had their second weekend with full school holiday thursday and friday after christmas and with the push of the two holidays on 25th and 26th of december.

Great jump, yeah, but the tuesday number is lower than what "Arthur Christmas" did last year on dec 20th.

If the guardians rise again tomorrow, then it's really great.

As for "The Hobbit": Expect some amazing drops from France and Germany and probably all over Europe. :)

Bravo.

Correct me if I am wrong, but other holdovers are expected to show significantly better holds?If that's the case, then it is not 'amazing' legs but 'normal' holiday legs.

Well normal would be amazing for such a disappointment, right?

BD2 is all set to pass BD1 this weekend.

Which, once again, proves how loyal and consistent Twilight fans are. This must be the most consistent box office performer in blockbuster franchise film history. Edited by cochofles
  • Like 1