Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

32 minutes ago, Jim Shorts said:

But what about that one time in Season 2???  No necklace, still bangable?

melisandre%20bath%20game%20of%20thrones.

That was only in front of Selyse, and someone here perfectly explained why the scene was deliberately constructed so: https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/2a7go9/spoliers_acok_regarding_melisandres_ruby_necklace/cisasro

• Like 2

they sure are milking jon snow death for all its worth meanwhile all i'm thinking is "has his body started decomposing and if it does how the fck is he coming back alive if his body is spoiling , writers better stop playing with my feels 

Spoiler

i'm guessing maybe when they get help from the tribe someone will mention jon being a warg or the possibility then they'll go get wrinkly witch to do her thang

by the way my eyes my eyes was that a real person or cgi on melisandre coz damn ,

Spoiler

there's a novelty showing an old woman's body naked hmmm i think they showed an old guy back in another season the priest guy at king's landing in littlefinger house of pleasure btw we didnt see him hmm

i guess my watch isn't over ...those little traitors at the wall y'all ain't know what's coming for ya can't believe they left him out in the cold that's fucked up esp after ambushing him in the wee hrs of a cold night ...

a whole other week waiting to know what's up with GoT #1 Bae, gotta say kit played dead real well its not as easy as it seems ya know

ok enough where is the spoiler thread?

That was horrible. :lol: So boring (most times), so badly laughable (Daenerys[laughed out loud at her 'I'm Daenerys Storm born etc etc etc etc'], Dario and Jorah, Tyrion, superfast dry of Sansa and Theon, Brienne Ex Machina and vanishing dogs) and stupid (Dorne teleporatation? xD, Dorne as a whole, Jaimie and Cersei scene) that I gave it 3/10. Because nice sound editing in Arya scene and, as always, good music and good The Wall scenes.

Great start, can't wait for more.

There wasn't any Dorne teleportation, I'm fairly certain two of the sand snakes stayed in Dorne and two were stowaways on the boat.  It did feel a little out of place just because it happened so jarringly, but at least they're picking up the tempo on the Dorne stuff.  

Next weekend will likely be where season 6 starts as this episode felt more like a way to tie up season 5.  I think some of this (not necessarily all) should have been in season 5.

13 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

Wtf?  Very little happened besides that women really being some old hag or something.

Disappointing episode, I was hoping this GOT season would fill in the void BCS just left behind.

It's episode 1, episode 1 always just lays groundwork for the season.

I really don't get why people were expecting another Red Wedding or a Jon Snow resurrection to happen in the first episode.

• Like 2

TERRIBLE.

Boring, pointless, lifeless. Nothing stood out. Awful. At this point this is my 3rd hate watching show after TWD and his spin-off. 

Also, can someone explain me the Arya Stark storyline? I have no idea what is happening. Like, I feel super lost, I must have missed some explanation. Why is she doing all of this? @4815162342 some help please? 

54 minutes ago, CJohn said:

TERRIBLE.

Boring, pointless, lifeless. Nothing stood out. Awful. At this point this is my 3rd hate watching show after TWD and his spin-off. 

Also, can someone explain me the Arya Stark storyline? I have no idea what is happening. Like, I feel super lost, I must have missed some explanation. Why is she doing all of this? @4815162342 some help please? 

You're watching FTWD? Dear God :lol: Arya is doing this training because she has nothing else to do.

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

You're watching FTWD? Dear God :lol: Arya is doing this training because she has nothing else to do.

But whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I don't even know why is she blind lol.

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

TERRIBLE.

Even I gave up on FTWD CJohn. You cannot resist the trolling.

As for Arya, because she killed Ser "Too Old!" at the end of Season 5 she was blinded as a punishment. Now she is being forced to live as a blind urchin (with occasional beatings) as part of a new stage of training.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Even I gave up on FTWD CJohn. You cannot resist the trolling.

As for Arya, because she killed Ser "Too Old!" at the end of Season 5 she was blinded as a punishment. Now she is being forced to live as a blind urchin (with occasional beatings) as part of a new stage of training.

I feel that they stab me every week during 45 minutes. Season 2 has been funny boring. 

Lmao, I completely deleted that from my mind :lol: But what is she training for?

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I feel that they stab me every week during 45 minutes. Season 2 has been funny boring. 

Lmao, I completely deleted that from my mind :lol: But what is she training for?

Basically

Spoiler

she is being trained to be an assassin. They take away her sight as one stage of her training. Also, by being forced to be a blind beggar, she becomes invisible in society and can be trained to also move around essentially unnoticed and eavesdrop, spy, etc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

Basically

Hide contents

she is being trained to be an assassin. They take away her sight as one stage of her training. Also, by being forced to be a blind beggar, she becomes invisible in society and can be trained to also move around essentially unnoticed and eavesdrop, spy, etc.

Thanks Numbers. Hail you.

• Like 1