Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

6 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

Their chemistry is what changed me from "hope they don't fall in love with each other" to "fuck each other".

I've become way too invested in those two crazy kids making it work considering they share like 50% of their DNA.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I think that the theory held up until Episode 6 which introduced a certain convenience in dealing with WW. So now the theory seems obsolete to me. I was thinking something along those lines too before EP6:

Reveal hidden contents

but not anymore. 

Please don't spoil a leaked episode... Even in the vague reference to it.

Plus, it's literally in the title. :sadben:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, El Panda Machos said:

Please don't spoil a leaked episode... Even in the vague reference to it.

Sorry, it wasn't meant to spoil! It's just that spoiler brackets didn't stay on when I edited. I went back and managed to bring the vague reference under their protection. :)

Re:Jonerys. WTF, people, they don't know they are related so they can fall in love all they want. Plus, kissing cousins are super legal in many countries. Anything shy of parents and siblings is a go. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

One incest couple is enough!

Besides, she ain't his type.

My head knows that it is wrong but they've sold me on it. I might be a bit... too sold on it considering their genetic circumstances but whatever. 

It's better than the Sansa/Jon thing (:gold:) I've seen some people peddling, anyway. 

• Like 1

Just now, aabattery said:

My head knows that it is wrong but they've sold me on it. I might be a bit... too sold on it considering their genetic circumstances but whatever. 

It's better than the Sansa/Jon thing (:gold:) I've seen some people peddling, anyway. 

Just think, if we were using the original GRRM story outline we'd be hitting the climax of the Jon-Tyrion-Arya love triangle :sparta:

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Sorry, it wasn't meant to spoil! It's just that spoiler brackets didn't stay on when I edited. I went back and managed to bring the vague reference under their protection. :)

Re:Jonerys. WTF, people, they don't know they are related so they can fall in love all they want. Plus, kissing cousins are super legal in many countries. Anything shy of parents and siblings is a go. 

To be fair though, the Targaryen family tree is really more of a ladder so it is a bit worse than "just cousins".

Edited by aabattery

For example, this crippled deformed mentally challenged king of Spain was the product of a marriage between uncle and niece and the culmination of generations and generations of inbreeding.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain

Charles was physically and mentally disabled and infertile, possibly due to this massive inbreeding. Due to the deaths of his half brothers, he was the last member of the male Spanish Habsburg line.

Charles did not learn to speak until the age of four nor to walk until eight, and was treated as virtually an infant until he was ten years old. His jaw was so badly deformed (an extreme example of the so-called Habsburg jaw) that he could barely speak or chew.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

For example, this crippled deformed mentally challenged king of Spain was the product of a marriage between uncle and niece and the culmination of generations and generations of inbreeding.

And that's weaksauce compared to the Targ intermingling!

Dany can't have kids though so it's... completely fine? Yeah, I'll go with that.

6 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

I think technically the Cleopatra's were all incest babies too.

Justify it to yourself by saying, "It's fantasy so obviously biology works different in this show!"  Pure blood lines are a good thing on GoT! (I'll say anything to keep myself shipping Jonerys)

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, FantasticBeasts said:

:P

Well I think that her main fanbase comes from some teenage girls that could relate to the dream of "being a princess with a ken doll as a partner". Other than that, I don't get why you may like her. She was always the "good girl". She was neither smart nor brave, she loved Joffrey,she didn't like Arya and John. Fuck! And even now, the only thing she is doing is trying to undermine John. WHY ISN'T SHE DEAD ALREADY?

What?No?This is basically ignoring 6 season worth of character development.

When she began Sansa could not wait to give up everything that is related to the north but after what she is been through she has come to appreciate her home and her old life more.She wanted the pretty things now all she wants is something that reminds her of her family.And with that she has come to appreiate all of her siblings too.You could tell she was extremely happy to see her remaining siblings again.And she is smart.Without her Winterfell would still be run by Boltons.Jon would have indeed lost the battle of the bastars if the knights of the vale wouldn't come to her aid.She was smart back then.She was smart when it came down to take a desicion to save herself and that's why she is alive right now.Most of the GoT charcaters would have been dead by now if faced with the same circumstances.

And right now she is the only trying to keep the family together while also trying to lead Winterfell.I used to loathe Sansa with passion but we can't just ignore  the journey to the totally different woman she has become now.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2017 at 0:25 PM, AJG said:

I knew I couldnt be the only one that thought this guy's armour was too big for him. Apparently they recast him from the last time we saw him, I'm guessing the armour was fitted for the last actor who then had to pull out last minute.

Dickon just has big bowling ball shoulders. I'd give my left nut to have a body like his!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

You all should read dunk and egg novellas. In it a 10 year old targ talks about choosing which one of his sister, he would marry in such a casual way, it's cute.

Way ahead of you there.

And that Targ ended up marrying outside the family, so good on him in the end.

• Like 2