Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

10 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

One incest couple is enough!

Besides, she ain't his type.

I was thinking that she was just his type actually? I mean not that he's got much of experience but the last time around I remeber Ygritte telling him that he knows nothing and he was fallin. Danny is telling him to bend the knew. Seems that he generally falls for strong/dynamic woman, so she feels "his" type to me.

20 hours ago, Valonqar said:

I also think that when fans talk and theorize a lot about something that has good foundation in narrative, that stops being a spoiler. You can predict the outcome just from what came before. So, in a way, we are all spoiled. it's just that confirmed stuff is considered a spoiler. But otherwise, fans who are really into the show have more than a vague idea where many things are going.

Not the same thing. No one really expected that the High Sparrow will win against Cersei or the Tyrrells. A lot of people theorized about Olena-Margerey pulling a scheme to take over, Cersei using Mad King's wildfire and/or the Mountain maybe killing Tommen, maybe Cersei even dies in the process etc.  People were right about the broad strokes of it "Sparrows go down because of wildfire" but it's not the same thing as knowing Cersei blows up the sept with Sparrows and Tyrrells inside, Tommen jumps out the window, she becomes Queen. You pretty much ruin your excitement of seeing for the first time how everything falls into place even if the outcome is somewhat expected or easy to predict.

or even the last episode which was all about gathering the team to go beyond the wall, I think to someone who knows that those seven guys will go beyond the wall, episode 5 may seem a little flat. To me it was great because I didn't knew where things were going until the last scene.

Edited by Joel M
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

Their chemistry is what changed me from "hope they don't fall in love with each other" to "fuck each other".

12 hours ago, aabattery said:

I've become way too invested in those two crazy kids making it work considering they share like 50% of their DNA.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

15 hours ago, aabattery said:

I've become way too invested in those two crazy kids making it work considering they share like 50% of their DNA.

Who wants to bet that (just a speculation that could turn true, not a spoiler, still worthy of spoiler tags, I guess)

removed by valonqar

:lol:

Edited by Valonqar

40 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Who wants to bet that (just a speculation that could turn true, not a spoiler, still worthy of spoiler tags, I guess)

Reveal hidden contents

Isn't the quote from episode 6?

:ph34r:

11 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

I am not sure. But it feels to me that it was in Episode 6.

OK, I'll remove my post entirely, even the speculation and you please do the same cause I can't remove it from your quote. If there's any shadow of a doubt, it should be removed.