Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

4 minutes ago, El Panda Machos said:

OH MY GOSH!

I just read a theory and it make sure perfect sense, it blows my mind a bit, definitely something GRRM would plausibly write

The theory is that

Reveal hidden contents

Wow that's sooo good. It is extremely intresting. I hope it turns out true because it will be amazing!

4 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

One major difference that I think sinks that theory is that the show Night King and the book Night's King are two very very different characters.

Is it true that all Starks are wargs in the books? I remember being told something like that..

Edited by FantasticBeasts
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

One major difference that I think sinks that theory is that the show Night King and the book Night's King are two very very different characters.

To be fair, you don't have much more than legends in the book.  Legends are fickle.

Also, another piece of evidence that ties up why the Walkers would be watching now

The Night King is trying to warg back into his original body.  That's why he doesn't go south until now, because he's chasing Bran.    He's marching on the Seven Kingdoms to get his body back.

1 minute ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Is it true that all Starks are wargs in the books? I remember being told something like that..

All of the Starks other than Sansa in the books demonstrate to varying degrees warg abilities. For some it's more of a latent connection, for others it is more over.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Book has no character like night king till now, just the name. But I can still see the theory play out without the warging part.

I seriously think, there are still 1-2 twists remaining in the show instead of a vanilla good vs evil fight.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

In any event, I believe the theory about as much as I believed the Ron is Dumbledore theory in Harry Potter.

Eh, I think it has much more legitimacy than that, and the foreshadowing is definitely there.

2 hours ago, FantasticBeasts said:

:P

Well I think that her main fanbase comes from some teenage girls that could relate to the dream of "being a princess with a ken doll as a partner". Other than that, I don't get why you may like her. She was always the "good girl". She was neither smart nor brave, she loved Joffrey,she didn't like Arya and John. Fuck! And even now, the only thing she is doing is trying to undermine John. WHY ISN'T SHE DEAD ALREADY?

She's also quite popular with guys. :P

Spoiler

It's Jon.

24 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

Sorry panda, but not. There was a lot of mind bending done to make this theory. It falls apart with little attention to details.

Not saying it's confirmed, but it makes sense.  It'll require certain events to happen in the lead up to the finale, but it's been properly foreshadowed (plus why Baby up the Night King's face from season 6 onwards, when D&D possibly learned about it).  It also might go down a little different than the theory thinks.

But we know there's at least one more "Holy crap!" Twist on the level of Hold the Door.  D&D mentioned GRRM told them three things that really shocked them, and they said one was near the end (which is when this would be).

Itd definitely cause that bittersweet ending. And I'm pretty confident there's some sort of curveball about the Walkers.  GRRM wouldn't plan the entire final book to be a good v evil showdown, it'd be boring.

It's also an arc that'd only need 3 - 4 episodes to really tell.  It'd definitely fill up some of the time next season so it's not all "Humans vs White Walkers"

Edited by El Panda Machos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Wait. What??

:rofl:

1. Albus Dumbledore is actually a time-traveling Ron Weasley (the Ronbledore theory).

This theory is based on physical similarities between the the two characters and small plot points in the books. Presumably the theory implies that an alternate reality exists where Voldemort is not defeated and an old Ron Weasley is forced to travel back in time to assume the character of Albus Dumbledore to guide himself and other students into victory over the dark arts.

Both Dumbledore and Weasley have long fingers, share a left-leg injury, like chocolate frog cards and have naturally red hair. Dumbledore seeing himself holding socks in the Mirror of Erised (which shows people’s deepest desires) is tied to Weasley not appreciating his mom’s Christmas socks in the books. It’s also argued that Dumbledore had to have grown up in the same generation as Weasley due to a comment about eating Bertie Bott Every Flavor Beans in his youth and Bertie Bott not being born in time to even make his product yet.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/24/harry-potter-fan-theories_n_6186420.html

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

There's no foreshadowing in Harry Potter than Ron is a time traveler though.  There's plenty of connection between Bran and the Night King, and we already know Bran can at least intervene in past events.

5 hours ago, El Panda Machos said:

OH MY GOSH!

I just read a theory and it make sure perfect sense, it blows my mind a bit, definitely something GRRM would plausibly write

The theory is that (no actual spoilers, but it's a pretty "Holy Crap" theory if it turns out to be true, which is looking really likely rn.  It felt like when I read the R + L = J theory)  I also added a few of my own thoughts but it's mostly from a few Reddit users.

Reveal hidden contents

I think that the theory held up until Episode 6 which introduced a certain convenience in dealing with WW.

So now the theory seems obsolete to me. I was thinking something along those lines too before EP6:

but not anymore. 

I thought that Bran would become the new NK and leave Men to live in piece, aka good NK

Edited by Valonqar

I mean, JEEEZE, one pet of a dragon and he thinks he's one of them. 🤦‍♀️ #youknownothingjonsnow #butyoudoknowhowtonotgetblownoffacliffingaleforsewindssotheresalwaysthat 🕺 #everypunaboutwindicanthinkofinserthere 💨

120.3k Likes, 4,644 Comments - @emilia_clarke on Instagram: "I mean, JEEEZE, one pet of a dragon and he thinks he's one of them. 🤦‍♀️ #youknownothingjonsnow..."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3