baumer

Alice in Wonderland 2010

24 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

One of those movies where I was like oh shiny, but then as time went I realized that it's not a very good movie.  C-.

And the futterwacken dance was pretty much the end of any traces of Depp ever becoming a serious actor again.

Edited by DAR

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP 

• Like 2

Gopher gives the movie too much credit. Much worse than his review makes it sound. It's not even nice to look at, and I can't think of another Burton movie I'd say that about. At least he's always had that going for him.

• Like 2

Atrocious. Before I saw it I'd thought Burton and Carroll would be a match made in heaven... they might still be, or have been once, but  in any case, this movie could not be any further away from supporting that view. When Depp started dancing it was one of those rare moments when I actually felt ashamed of sitting in the theater, "cringe-worthy" doesn't do it justice.

I think people bringing up the dance scene are nitpicking. That 20 second bit is like the least of this turd's problems

It probably is in retrospective, but it felt like the moment when the movie's awfulness really gets right in your face and you just can't ignore it any longer. 3 years later I probably remember it better than anything else in the movie, which is ironic because it's the first thing I wanted to forget after I came out of the showing.