fmpro

Weekend Estimates (Easter 2013) pg 13

Saying you envision something as a trilogy in the middle of promo can't really be taken seriously. This thing most likely won't crack 20% on the TM and will be lucky to have a $20 mill OW and people seriously think there'll be sequels? No.

She's been saying she's been working on sequels for years now, before the movie rights were even purchased. I'm sure she will release a second novel eventually regardless of how the movie performs.

• Like 1

She's been saying she's been working on sequels for years now, before the movie rights were even purchased. I'm sure she will release a second novel eventually regardless of how the movie performs.

I'm sure she won't. She hasn't written anything new for 5 years and these days she's decided she'd rather be a film producer. I doubt the brutal reviews are making her anxious to return to a world she's already avoided for years.

current numbers on rottentomatoes:

GIJoe - 30%

The Host - 13%

Temptation - 9%

Raise your hand if you predicted that GIJoe would be the best reviewed of the wide releases this weekend.

Anyone?

GIJoe - 30%

The Host - 13%

Temptation - 9%

Raise your hand if you predicted that GIJoe would be the best reviewed of the wide releases this weekend.

Anyone?

I actually predicted that since I (foolishly) thought that the 9 month delay would allow them to fix any major plot issues. I never thought that it would end up being the best reviewed at 30% though.

GIJoe - 30%

The Host - 13%

Temptation - 9%

Anyone?

Edited by Alpha
  • Like 2

Seems like it's been a really long time since we got a major movie with 70%+ RT score  :mellow: Side Effects is the only one I can think of right now and that's not really a big release  ^_^

Edited by Sam

I have a feeling Evil Dead could get a "Fresh" rating considering the good reactions so far. Quite unexpected :lol:

Evil Dead is the only thing I've been looking forward to Pre-Star Trek 2 this year.