Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

• Founder / Operator

I agree 110%.BTW what are you predicting right now? Not your 'conservative' official prediction, but what 'something inside you' is telling you? :)

On the record (Baumer's game): $225m

Gut: $250-275m :)

Nolan took a huge shit one time. It was called Insomnia and it was still a good movie.

Fixed...I'll pretend I didn't see the movie you had as that's a great movie.
  • Like 2

I like the Prestige better than a couple of other Nolan movies.

Not naming names, the last thing we need is another thread turning into... that  :lol:

• Like 3

Inception had the director of Dark Knight and Dicaprio. Pacific Rim has neither of those advantages

But Pacific Rim has the director of Hellboy 2 and that Geordie with the dreadlocks from Children of Men! Guaranteed hit.

• Like 4

:rofl:

But it could be true....

Nah! That's just crazy talk.  :excited:

Maybe the part about Kingsley playing double buff, but damn that was an excellent observation regarding Fing Fang Foom and Killian on Coolio's part!! Wouldn't be surprised if that is what Black intended for some of the diehards to notice. Of course, that would perfectly explain the WTF? fire-breathing moment!!

:excited:

• Founder / Operator

Inception had the director of Dark Knight and Dicaprio. Pacific Rim has neither of those advantages

Fair enough.

What did Star Wars have before it released in 1977?

:stirthepot:

• Like 1

No doubt but when he's burning like lava at the end, he screams I'm the Mandarin. To me this is new take on Mandarin by Marvel, which very happy with.  :D  :D  :D

I thought it was brilliant. 

I like the Prestige better than a couple of other Nolan movies.

Not naming names, the last thing we need is another thread turning into... that  :lol:

I saw GREEN LANTERN an hour ago. (your avatar reminded me  :lol: )

It's such a cool character and with an OW of 50 M back in 2011, it surely showed that people cared. It tumbled though because WB murdered it. If there's gonna be a new one, I don't think they should replace Reynolds.

Sorry for being OT.

Edited by kayumanggi

All big movies like this get great cinemascores as long as they have a good ending. Once people take a few days to think about it is when real wom sets in.

Edited by acsc1312
  • Like 2

Director's brand name talk is such BS IMO. Only last year, Whedon with Avengers and Mendes with Skyfall have shown that it is the quality that matters, not the name.

• Like 3