That One Girl

San Diego Comic-Con 2017 | July 20-23 | Christopher Nolan has a movie out in theaters

8 minutes ago, Warmaster506 said:

I pray for the mods in November.  The Youtube comment sections for both Thor and JL trailers are wastelands.  Just a taste of what is to come.

Just checked to see. Damn you are right. What a bunch of idiots. Why not just enjoy what you got instead of trying to put the other thing down! Does that somehow increase the enjoyment??

What an ungrateful lot. Sometimes I wish we were back to the pre SH era where there were only 1 movie every few years. Then these trolls will appreciate what they got. 

11 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

I saw that. Couldnt understand most of the thing going on. Btw people are saying its a fake one 

There are several fakes out there (one with blurry footage from Snowpiecer) but one looks legit  - it's 15 seconds, blurry and shot at an angle taking up only a part of the screen. :lol:

4 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

There are several fakes out there (one with blurry footage from Snowpiecer) but one looks legit  - it's 15 seconds, blurry and shot at an angle taking up only a part of the screen. :lol:

Yeah saw that now. The first one I saw was longer but was fake. The second one was real but blurry and shaky as shit. Couldnt make out much of what was going on. Could only figure Thanos getting a huge shout from the audience and spidey fighting someone

43 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

I saw that. Couldnt understand most of the thing going on. Btw people are saying its a fake one 

No, it was real. But it was short and it's also on youtube now. No shaking. Basically

Spoiler

Thanos appears and Dr Strange creates some stuff ( which Peter Quill uses to step in and jump to fire his guns against Thanos ). Spidey appears and jumps. Then it's over, lol.

Edited by Blaze Heatnix

5 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

No, it was real. But it was short and it's also on youtube now. No shaking. Basically Thanos appears and Dr Strange creates some stuff ( which Peter Quill uses to step in and jump to fire his guns against Thanos ). Spidey appears and jumps. Then it's over, lol.

Yeah i got confused. There was another leaked one before this one but that turned out to be fake. I though you were talking about that one. Then i saw the real one

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cochofles said:

Is the DC panel over? So I guess there will be no official announcement of Jenkins directing WW2 and no release date. :sarah:

WB will just waste the momentum and goodwill that Wonder Woman has gained them, won't it?

:( 

Well, they have already set release dates for several DC titles. All we need is the confirmation. WONDER WOMAN II is probably for June 2020.

6 hours ago, aabattery said:

Jesus christ! That looks insane as hell. It looks sooooo much fun. Better than even Guaradians and Guardians 2...Watiti is GOD.

edit: They all seem to be having fun but the acting isn't necessarily good acting...everyone is just being themselves in this LOL.

Will get 90+% on RT and smash it at the boxoffice. 

I cannot get over the fact that Besson's ego prevented Valerian to get a proper release i.e. IMAX 3d. So pissed.

Edited by marveldcfox
  • Thanks 1

I thought it was a good Thor trailer.

But you can't criticise the JL trailer for being CGI heavy without doing the same for this and one day they may make a realistic looking Hulk, but it hasn't happened yet.

Probably not going to be able to sit it because the missus was so pissed off with Thor 2 she don't want anything to with it any more.

Edited by AndyK

7 minutes ago, PRESIDENT BKB said:

The same kids that use the same language on a daily basis, whether it's online or face to face??? Pretty sure the kids you refer to weren't all that offended by that..

It's funny because the Cyborg actor in the same panel was answering a question from a fan and he said something to the effect that he can't say in words what he thought of being together with these heroes on the big screen because there are kids in the crowd. Check out the panel video, looks like everyone but Affleck was conscious of the language they chose to use. 

Check the video below and embedded the time in the video

Edited by DMan7