baumer

Monday #s IM3 11.26

There's no middle ground on this forum. Either everything is going wonderfully, or it's panic mode. 

When it's not either of those, we're derailing thread  :D  This place is awesome  :wub:

• Like 1

Much harder drop than I was expecting, though I'm inclined to attribute that to it's much bigger family audience than I was considering. That factor does set up a much bigger Friday increase than Iron Man 2 and Avengers, so as long as it doesn't implode during the week, things are still looking very good.

Edited by Biggestgeekever
  • Like 2

Posted Image

Posted Image

You know it

Even Tony Stark does.

THIS. :worthy:

73.5% drop just about same as IM1's 73.4%. Friday and Saturday jump will determine if it'll reach TDKR.

You mena, if it`ll pass CF? No.

So are we chalking up this drop to WOM or this being more of a family film than previously thought?

Its WOM will not be anywhere near TA but as baumer, it's also not as toxic as SM3's.  Or is it too early to tell still?

The LA Times is reporting that it played more as a family film than The Avengers did last year (27% family ticket buyers vs. 10% for The Avengers), which I personally found surprising because it didn't play like a family film to me.

Surprising stat but bodes well, if it can capture that audience. Friday and Saturday jumps could be in IM1 or SM1 range, if it continues to play well with families. 

73.5% drop just about same as IM1's 73.4%. Friday and Saturday jump will determine if it'll reach TDKR.

And you can be sure that, if it does, the Nolanites will be out in force with the 'it's still below in ticket sales, yaddy yaddy yadda'.