baumer

Monday #s IM3 11.26

The First 'Iron Man' Was Supposed To Feature

The Mandarin

As The Villain

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/first-iron-man-supposed-feature-131500313.html

Glad it didn't play out like that. As disappointing as the Transformers-esque third act of IM1 was, everything up to that point was awesome and I think Stane is still the best villain of the franchise.

• Like 1

We don't even know what the real number is yet.  If it goes up to 11.5, then the drop is 73.5% and everyone is happy again.....lol

• Like 1

if i was a kid and knew there was a whole act in the movie where a normal kid like me interacts on a personal level with a superhero, would i not identify with said kid to some degree, would i not want to see this movie? 

YES , next weekend you'll see families flocking to IM3 again, there's a  bit for kids and adults in it and its funny as hell....

lol people forget box office basics..

Even such numbers Im3 is tracking towards a 70 million 2nd weekend.

Weekdays in Early May are weak and weekend are strong.

Imagine if TA had opened in mid July, it would firstly got a bigger opening day and got a smaller Saturday and even better Sunday drop and it would have have record weekdays but likely would have not made anywhere near 100 million on the 2nd weekend then,