Neo

Wednesday #'s (IM3 - 8.1M) (let the meltdown begin) 200M in 6 days!

Just for future reference, don't poison the daily threads with TDKR comparions. The real showdown is between IM3 and DMC and if Star Trek hits Stark badly maybe even THG (408m).

Trek shouldnt hit that hard. MW is where a blowcould come.

When ST2 fails to break 100m OW, Alfred has my permission to die. 

Sorry about all the Batman references, I know this is supposed to be Tony's month...

It's actually kinda fitting since you're talking to Alfred.

• Like 3

I think thism meltdown was slightly manufactured. But a couple of genuine moments.

Felt fully manufactured IMO. Didn't see one genuine meltdown in here :(

The Friday # should deliver some laughs, hopefully

• Like 2

Does Alfred's Star Trek predict count as a meltdown? Or an anti-meltdown? Opposite meltdown? Meltup?

Alfred's mini-rant about how much he hates Marvel fans is probably the closest thing to a meltdown in here, ya  :lol:

I do hate the fact that you can't hate a movie. It's different if you're against it all along. I was trolling TF3, I own up for it. But with IM3 I just genuinely disliked the film. I watched ST, liked it and I want it to do better domestically and in the UK. And it will do better.  ;)

Some of you guys are jumping the gun way too soon, now ST won't even hit 100m? What's next, FF6 having a bigger OW? I doubt that I need to remind you folks how good WoM ST'09 had.

• Like 1