baumer

Titanic | James Cameron | Pretend it's 1997 all over again (The pure awe of Titanic's run)

All the talk on Michael Bay makes me want to say that Bad Boys and The Rock were just like G.I. JOE movies. Terrible characters and meaningless explosions. He should just team up with HASBRO or MATTEL and make movies out of action figures!!

• Like 1

(2013 baumer...this thread has grown faster than I anticipated.....we can jump a week...maybe closer to December now....maybe some reviews are coming in)

• Community Manager

All the talk on Michael Bay makes me want to say that Bad Boys and The Rock were just like G.I. JOE movies. Terrible characters and meaningless explosions. He should just team up with HASBRO or MATTEL and make movies out of action figures!!

Just no on movies like Transformers. There's no way they could work, nobody would be able to take them seriously, and the logic behind how machines are living beings would make anyone want to scream. It has to be action figure movies that we can at least accept, you know?

• Like 1

I wanted to see this but I heard its a love story. Snooze. I'm seeing Mouse Hunt instead. (Which I actually did see, I'm glad now that a friend and I saw that instead-can you imagine 2 straight guys going to see Titanic not realizing its a love story?)

• Like 1

I heard theres nudity in this! Its only rated '12' in the UK. What the hell is this France?! Ohwell im not going to complain, i've just hit puberty so easy access wank material:)

Edited by Omario
  • Like 2

B.O.M.B

Director James Cameron takes one of his most beloved historical incidents and transforms it in to a McDonald's product...

Edited by ChD

I want a Simpsons movie so badly. I mean, they're making an X-files movie (which will probably be AMAZING), so why not a Simpsons one?

I'm sure its going to come out in like two years, and its totally NOT going to be really underwhelming!

I can't wait for Phantom Menace. Did you guys see those set pics? HOLY SHIT, first movie to make 500m. Maybe even a billion worldwide. It's gonna do at the Oscars what the first failed to do. Mark my words.

• Like 13

I can't wait for Phantom Menace. Did you guys see those set pics? HOLY SHIT, first movie to make 500m. Maybe even a billion worldwide. It's gonna do at the Oscars what the first failed to do. Mark my words.

There was no Phantom Menace in 1997, just episode I.

• Like 2