1. 1. What is the worst movie you have seen that has made 300M+ DOM

• Twilight - Eclipse
    • Shrek The Third
    • Spider Man 3
    • Transformers Revenge of the Fallen
    • The Phantom Menance
    • Other
    • Harry Potter - Sorcerer's Stone

I was actually very excited to see TF 2, so excited in fact that I went to see it opening day, and boy was I dissapointed it is the worst I have ever paid an $8 ticket for, its a pretty D grade film for me.Phantom Menace while not great atleast has some cool moments, so it is atleast worth watching.Why is harry potter on there? That one is actually pretty good.

I remember seeing TF2 in the theater (actually enjoyed TF1), and about midway through the film my girlfriend asked "What the hell are we watching?" I responded "fuck this shit" and we proceeded to get the hell out of dodge as quickly as possible. To this day, TF2 remains the only film I've ever walked out on.

I hate to say it but among the films seen..TPM followed closely by TF 2. Hmmmm...the more I think about those two stereotype offensive bots in TF2 the more I think maybe it IS the worst of the lot.

Edited by lilmac

I remember seeing TF2 in the theater (actually enjoyed TF1), and about midway through the film my girlfriend asked "What the hell are we watching?" I responded "fuck this shit" and we proceeded to get the hell out of dodge as quickly as possible. To this day, TF2 remains the only film I've ever walked out on.

I walked out of Day Earth Stood Still (i had to look up the title!). I Wanted to join the dozen or so people walking out of Speed Racer.

Typical baumer, voting for SS, a movie he likes, instead of the other option! So threatened by Potter, my goodness!

I voted for Potter, because even though SS might not be the worst film, but Potter is by far the worst film series: a total of 8 movies, and only one of them is watchable.
  • Like 1