#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

I know :P But I was just pointing that out. Shrek 1 did jump 181%. I was just guessing that if any type of film ever did it, it would be a family film is all ;)

No. Nikki just likes to make numbers up to get the roller coaster going.

This. I find it funny that she gets access to rentrak now and still is pulling numbers out of her ass. 

• Like 1

Yes.That shit cray.

To cut a long story shortThe original Hoyts centre was a 7 plex with capacity of 4300 ( had been one of the biggest capacities in the world, in the day 25 plexes didn't seat 4300 people)next door the GU George street was 4 plex had about 2700 capacity, later became a 5 with additiona screen but that screen has since gone altogether.now over the years the two complexes were joined (village complex further down the same block closed) and some cinemas carved up or refurned less capacity-What was GU cin 1/2 is now Vmax1/2 but they use to seat 719&790 two refurbs they are now down to 398&441(but the auditoriam size is the same,its the seating config causes the reduction)-What was GU3 now GU 10/11 big nearly 900 seater made into 2 cinemas-what was Hoyts 3&7 (one just under 900 seats one over ) is now all the GU 5 Gold class screens, the lounge and GU 6&7-what was Hoyts 5 is now GU 4, seats just over 100 less then it use to(over 800 seats ,Capacity wise almost bigger then the two Vmax put together but the Vmax screen sizes are much bigger)the remaining cinemas hoyts 4 (now Gu 3),hoyts 1&2 (now GU 8/9) GU 4 (now GU 12) auditoriums largly the same but refurb they all seat 50-100 less then they use to.

Where is Guru this evening? I want to know what his sources have to say.

This is shaping up to be a most interesting weekend.  Hopefully IM3 can get the 70m they are saying AND Gatsby hits 55m. Would be so awesome.