baumer

The Bourne Identity (2002)

The Bourne Identity (2002)  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

Weakest one of the trilogy but still pretty good, I just thought the ending was really dragged out.B

Just goes to show how opinions are different from one person to the next.To me, the first Bourne is the best of the trilogy and is one of my favorite movies.
  • Like 1

I marathoned the original trilogy for the first time recently, and I liked this one. The mystery is done best in this movie, IMO, and I feel like Damon had great chemistry with Potente, which was missed in the following movies. Overall, an A, and my second favorite of the franchise.

• Like 1

Very good movie. The Bourne genesis is handled very well. Matt Damon is excellent as Bourne.The Bourne Identity is my all-time favorite book. Initially I was disappointed with the movie for not following the book with regards to the Villain (Carlos the Jackal). Once I got over that, I realized that the movie is excellent and has been one of my favorite movies ever since.A-

Fantastic movie. I saw the whole trilogy, and it get me less excited for Legacy actually. There is no way that movie is as good as any of these 3. Damon is just perfect for the role!

• Like 2