Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Brad Pitt wins this round over Cruise and Smith. I told you all. Next is WHD disappointing. LOL at people saying Tatum was bigger than Pitt. Just WTF is wrong with you people?!

WHD bombing I agree with. Just ignore by Summer Game predictions - I've changed a lot since then.

Brad Pitt wins this round over Cruise and Smith. I told you all. Next is WHD disappointing. LOL at people saying Tatum was bigger than Pitt. Just WTF is wrong with you people?!

And Pitt will win over Depp too. Just watch LR crashes and burns.

• Like 2

Listen Motherfucker dont be Jinxing WHD.

Posted Image

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 6

You do realize Tatum had 3 big hits last year, right? Nah, you didn't. WTF is wrong with you, indeed.

Excellent, excellent numbers for WWZ. I've smelled a breakout for about three weeks now. Too bad I didn't smell a breakout when I did my preseason predictions >_>

Also, that seems like it would be a poor IM for MU after that great opening day. I don't see it falling under 85 million with that number.

You do realize Tatum had 3 big hits last year, right? Nah, you didn't. WTF is wrong with you, indeed.

Yes, but he is not bigger than Pitt. That is just a fucking stupid thing to say.

• Like 2

That would be FANTASTIC for both openers.  If these numbers stick (basically WWZ above 50 and MU above 75) there better not be talk of disappointment.  Expectations have been whack here this summer too often.

One of the best weekends for the box office so far.

Edited by RyneOh1040
  • Like 2

WWZ is breaking out big time in Hong Kong. It will also open higher than MOS in South Korea.

To be fair tho SUPERMAN has never been that big internationally. Pitt in a disaster movie imo should be bigger in places like HK and SK.