Mattrek

Early Tuesday estimates DM2 4.7 previews

Kevin Hart fans?

i saw it trending on twitter not long ago so obv there's demand for it

(I hear abt this dude for the 1st time :lol: )

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 1

TDKR only opened big enough to hit $1 billion total because of goodwill generated by it's predecessor, it had nothing to do with the film's own merits. In case you didn't notice it's legs weren't nearly as good as TDK.

Its legs were actually GREAT for the superhero genre. And the truth is the general audience liked the movie very much even if you hated it.

• Like 2

Out of the three Only God Forgives was the hardest to sit through. I didn't consider walking out of TLR or MoS (the latter because I was asleep through half of the movie lol) but I came really close to leaving Only God Forgives. Such insufferable shit.

Daily Domestic Gross Tue, Jul. 2 2013

Wide (1000+)

# Title Tue, Jul. 2 2013   Locations   Avg. Total Wks. Dist.
1 The Heat $5,382,437 1% 3,181 -- $1,692 $49,823,269 1 Fox
2 The Internship $173,459 -28% 1,008 -908 $172 $42,126,409 4 Fox

Limited (100 — 999)

# Title Tue, Jul. 2 2013   Locations   Avg. Total Wks. Dist.
1 Epic $159,986 -1% 774 -1220 $207 $103,331,179 6 Fox
2 The Bling Ring $135,017 -13% 630 -20 $214 $4,640,584 3 A24

Edited by Punishment

He wrote the story with Chris Nolan. Jonathan Nolan wrote the screenplay based on that story.

He still didn't write it. I'm tired of everyone complaining about the dialogue in MoS (which is bad at some point, I admit), and then going to complaining how Goyer ruined DKR. News flash: He didn't write any dialogue for DKR.

Also, on a random note but something's that has been annoying: I hate when people argue opinions just by saying "Well, it's more popular so it's better." I'm not talking about if DM is more popular, it's my own opinion that Cloudy is better. [/endminirant]

• Like 1