Chewy

Weekend Estimates (starting pg 50) July 19-21

So R.I.P.D *is* the bomb everyone thought lol.

Sucks for Universal. The money they profit on DM2 will cover it's losses but they were on such a roll. Their lowest grossing film this year was JP3D and that did $45 million! R.I.P.D may not hit $30 million.

Iceman I want to see.

I think it's a pretty good movie. Nothing really special story-wise but I love the acting performances, I think all actors/actresses are good to great in it.

I think it's a pretty good movie. Nothing really special story-wise but I love the acting performances, I think all actors/actresses are good to great in it.

Yeah I'm into the whole crime genre so I know a little bit about the subject

all they need is good project and they will bounce back

Kitsch is in the Zero Dark Thirty of Next Chritsmas.

Yvan Reynolds gets to play with Lively's fake boobs.

Edited by The Futurist

What if Tele was the one changing the thread title? I noticed that he has gotten less cool and fun these days :P

Edited by Sam
  • Like 2

"Oh, so you like Marvel movies, eh? Have all the Marvel movies in the world!!!"

Posted Image

Homer represents the majority of BOF members. This is what the next 25 summers are going to be btw.

As much as I like Comic book movies, I think with MOS and IM3 being big hits, and PR flopping, we might have an over saturation of Comic book movies. Or the Hollywood implosion might happen like Spielberg said.

What if Tele was the one changing the thread title? I noticed that he has gotten less cool and fun these days :P

We'll still revolt but we'll be gentle  :P

• Like 1

As much as I like Comic book movies, I think with MOS and IM3 being big hits, and PR flopping, we might have an over saturation of Comic book movies. Or the Hollywood implosion might happen like Spielberg said.

Posted Image

• Like 2