Creed | Rocky Spinoff | November 25, 2015 | Box Office Knockout | Stalloscarnominated!!

2 hours ago, Frozen said:

If get have a sequel, they need to bring back Dolph to play Ivan Drago. It would be cool to see what happened to that character. And he has a connection to the Creeds since he killed Apollo. 

They would have to be very careful, but if executed properly it could be a very powerful moment to bring Adonis and Drago together.

• Like 1

My initial thinking is that a sequel would be centered around a Battle for the Belt, since with Conlan going to prison the Championship is vacant and the boxing commission might try to set up a tournament style showdown with the final two competitors fighting for the right to the Championship.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, baumer said:

And FF bombed and didn't come close to expectations.  This one is exceeding them.

I know B

I was just pointing out for Sheldon C that just because a sequel is planned it does'ent mean its gonna happen...

I know it. I know you know it. I don't know if he knows it

But clearly this has the BO gross to back it up

10 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

Is that officially off the schedule now?

On topic, Creed going to go the distance and get to $100m or does SW stop that?

Yeah. Its TBD now 

I hope so. But who knows when a monster is on its way. If the drop is under 50% then there's hope..

If there is a movie out there that deserves it, its Creed

• Like 1