RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

McDonalds, Wendy's and Burger King are many reasons I had my gallbladder removed on Weds.It catches up to your health! Unless you work out.

• Like 1

Halle read that lightning line so wrong.

When I found out that was just about the only thing left from Whedon's draft, I immediately imagined SMG reading the line and it work so much better.

Stop making excuses for the line! It's lame no matter what.

• Like 3

Halle read that lightning line so wrong.

When I found out that was just about the only thing left from Whedon's draft, I immediately imagined SMG reading the line and it work so much better.

:rolleyes:

I vaguely remember eating KFC a few years ago when I was in London. 

Goddamn. Have I told you guys already that we dont even have Starbucks in Finland?

I just don't like Starbucks. Never got the hype. Gas station coffee is better to me, lol.

I just don't like Starbucks. Never got the hype. Gas station coffee is better to me, lol.

Most people go to to Starbucks for the status. Its like youre a peasant if you walk around with McDonald's or Dunkin Donuts coffee, but if youre carrying a Starbucks its like youre elite, but really you just look like a tightwad who paid $6 for 10 oz of coffee. Edited by jandrew
  • Like 2

Most people go to to Starbucks for the status. Its like youre a peasant if you walk around with McDonald's or Dunkin Donuts coffee, but if youre carrying a Starbucks its like youre elite, but really you just look like a tightwad who paid $6 for 10 oz of coffee.

Technically, wouldn't you be the tightwad for going to McDonald's for coffee? ;)

Would it be too much to ask for, if the starbucks discussion would find a new home in the General Messages-Subforum?

It would be easier to stand, if your on-topic posts would just be ignored, instead of being overshadowed by total offtopic-discussions.

And it would be much easier, to read through such a thread later. 30 pages on topic are nice lecture, 50 pages of usual derailed threads are torture.

Would it be too much to ask for, if the starbucks discussion would find a new home in the General Messages-Subforum?

It would be easier to stand, if your on-topic posts would just be ignored, instead of being overshadowed by total offtopic-discussions.

And it would be much easier, to read through such a thread later. 30 pages on topic are nice lecture, 50 pages of usual derailed threads are torture.

Life of the party, you are...

• Like 3

Torture? I think we have some really nice, funny conversations 

I saw Mud and The East today. Both will probably make my top 10 of the year. Mud will for sure. McConaughey gave an Oscar worthy performance as did the kid who played Ellis. Just a fantastic film.