RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

I don't understand why people want Disney to have all the super-heroes but whatever. I hope X-Men, Fantastic Four and Spider-Man stay where they are. Those are the only left.

They don't want Disney to have them, they want Marvel to get back their own properties.

Why anyone would want Fox to keep FF after what they did to it is beyond me, and at this point the X-Men franchise is a total clusterfuck, it needs to stop and then start over from scratch down the line. And it would just be so awesome if SM, FF and the X-Men could be properly rebooted and integrated in to the MCU. That would easily give the MCU an extra ten years of shelf life.

• Like 3

Fox are really underestimating the general audiences intelligence with the way they're handling the X-men franchise.Yes, they have talented actors and creators working on them but the incoherent continuity and totally senseless and twisted injection of characters (for rights reasons only) have pretty much crashed the franchise. Even a 12 year old will realize that Fox doesn't have a clear plan for the franchise and its hurting it big time.First Class would have been an opportunity to re-boot the franchise but they foolishly tied it to the original movies and even messed things up further.IMO, its time for a full X-men reboot from the ground up with a clear plan in mind like Nolan's Batman movies. Either that or allow the rights revert to the owners of the property who will treat it with some modicum of care.

• Like 1

Fox are really underestimating the general audiences intelligence with the way they're handling the X-men franchise.Yes, they have talented actors and creators working on them but the incoherent continuity and totally senseless and twisted injection of characters (for rights reasons only) have pretty much crashed the franchise. Even a 12 year old will realize that Fox doesn't have a clear plan for the franchise and its hurting it big time.First Class would have been an opportunity to re-boot the franchise but they foolishly tied it to the original movies and even messed things up further.IMO, its time for a full X-men reboot from the ground up with a clear plan in mind like Nolan's Batman movies. Either that or allow the rights revert to the owners of the property who will treat it with some modicum of care.

I really can't see why it should matter that much. I expect most people are like me on this, they notice that something isn't quite right and then forget about it.

I really can't see why it should matter that much. I expect most people are like me on this, they notice that something isn't quite right and then forget about it.

First Class makes Charles seem like the biggest liar on Earth during the original trilogy.