Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

7 hours ago, The Futurist said:

The argument that you are not a movie star because you can't pull numbers outside of your franchise(s) is wrong IMO.

As a matter of fact, Dwayne Johnson is a huge star in 'Murica but abroad , Vin Diesel is the mega star if you want to compare these two.

No. Paul Walker was more of a star ti this franchise than vin diesel ever was, hence 2 fast 2 furious still did well and let's face it, it was the reason fast 7 hit incredible heights

Paul was the guy the ga related to, Vin diesel just confused himself by thinking everyone turned up for him, he was wrong.

Edited by Jessie

14 hours ago, Chewy said:

Vin Diesel wore stilts to his recording sessions for Guardians even though Gunn and everyone else involved asked him not to and told him it was pointless

He also wore them to a premiere, fell, and hurt himself

does this mean he's gonna dress as a baby to work on part 2?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, AJG said:

Vin needs to understand that The Rock is the most electrifying man in ALL entertainment. He raised the F&F franchise from the dirt and brought it to the light. He is in no position to challenge him.

This forgets FAST & FURIOUS aka part IV surprising folks by opening as big as it did...and remember Rocky Maivia didn't show up until part V...which also was marketed as the all-star team-up movie of characters from the previous movies.

10 hours ago, John Marston said:

does this mean this scene will now happen in real life?

i read that originally this fight was meant to be more even at the end, but vin literally can't lose a fist fight in these movies. that's like a rule for him. in real life the rock would beat vin so bad that wiz would have to write vin a tribute song.

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i read that originally this fight was meant to be more even at the end, but vin literally can't lose a fist fight in these movies. that's like a rule for him. in real life the rock would beat vin so bad that wiz would have to write vin a tribute song.

OMG! :rofl:Never change.

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

Well no one can say that this was too soon.

12 hours ago, Jessie said:

No. Paul Walker was more of a star ti this franchise than vin diesel ever was, hence 2 fast 2 furious still did well and let's face it, it was the reason fast 7 hit incredible heights

Paul was the guy the ga related to, Vin diesel just confused himself by thinking everyone turned up for him, he was wrong.

Well, come on now.  Diesel is and was a very important part of this franchise.  No Vin, no mega box office.  Granted, you needed Paul there too but let's not get dramatic.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, kowhite said:

Well, come on now.  Diesel is and was a very important part of this franchise.  No Vin, no mega box office.  Granted, you needed Paul there too but let's not get dramatic.

Yep, Walker is important no doubt but Vin is the franchise renaissance man.  

1 minute ago, Baumer loves Dory said:

Yep, Walker is important no doubt but Vin is the franchise renaissance man.  

Indeed.  Say what you want to about Vin, but if the Fast and Furious was a solar system, Vin Diesel is the sun.

• Like 3

i guess their meeting worked lol

My FINAL WEEK of shooting Fast & Furious. There's no greatness ever achieved alone.. it's always a team effort. We promised an epic prison break out for you guys and we delivered. HUGE THANK YOU to my ohana (family) stunt coordinator JJ Perry and his bad ass fearless stunt team - as well as my cousin and incredible stunt double Tanoai Reed. Thank you team for the willingness to "die hard" and drop your blood & sweat daily for our movie. ‪#‎MyStuntBrothers‬ ‪#‎Loco4Life‬

You guys reading this know how much I believe in the idea of TEAM EFFORT. That means respecting every person, their time and their value when they step on to my set or partner with our production company. And like with any team - that's a family - there's gonna be conflict. Family is gonna have differences of opinion and fundamental core beliefs. To me, conflict can be a good thing, when its followed by great resolution. I was raised on healthy conflict and welcome it. And like any family, we get better from it.

• Like 1