Neo

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny | June 30 2023 | Very mixed reviews out of Cannes

4 hours ago, Firepower said:

Proof?

I've seen footage what looked like an.ending . So something was  was leaked .ytube and rumble..so obviously it's the truth..Now I didnt.see you know what but I saw some stuff that  I hope won't be.in the film. And they shutdown the person who posted it. So that confirmed it for both me and other users who feel manigold was lying.😎 at least about no version of the film was test screen anyway. I'm going to sit this one out until one of my friends confirms it's good. That's for.sure. btw i loved indy 4. Apart from.the monkey scenes and the sword fighting..

Lol 

3 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

I've seen footage what looked like an.ending . So something was  was leaked .ytube and rumble..so obviously it's the truth..Now I didnt.see you know what but I saw some stuff that  I hope won't be.in the film. And they shutdown the person who posted it. So that confirmed it for both me and other users who feel manigold was lying.😎 at least about no version of the film was test screen anyway. I'm going to sit this one out until one of my friends confirms it's good. That's for.sure. btw i loved indy 4. Apart from.the monkey scenes and the sword fighting..

Lol 

Sorry Sheldon, I think you’ve been duped by fake footage being posted by click-bait YouTubers. The ending of this definitely hasn’t leaked, at least not in video form.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Firepower said:

Proof?

Ps footage was posted on ytube and rumble. I have no reason to lie firepower. Stop it. You believe manigold if you want to. Seems many have seen alot more than that 40-60 sec clip leak though. But I'm hoping they obliterated those endings for the film. So staying positive. None of.those  alledged endings will get indy to 900-1billion.. so let's hope better minds prevailed. And we get a.grand one and leave on the same high as indy 3

6 minutes ago, SnokesLegs said:

Sorry Sheldon, I think you’ve been duped by fake footage being posted by click-bait YouTubers. The ending of this definitely hasn’t leaked, at least not in video form.

Saw the time travel part way before.the.first trailer. And someone important getting shot..so it's possible but I think it's a real leak. Snokes i hope your right because if they don't change some.of the particulars I might boycott Disney completely unless it's an avenger.film or something in the same.universe as the well done SWs mandolorian. ⚔️🔥

How are feeling about speilberg not wanting to direct it or do press for it??

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Editing post

19 minutes ago, 35MM-18 said:

"Top YouTubers" is not how I'd say "mid-level hacks with a history of lying to people for clicks", but the world would be much more boring if everyone thought the exact same way I did.

True but some have been right with sws. That there is a better.cut of Justice League by Synder..So cant put everyone into not credible bunch. There's some good.channels saying the film is in trouble 35mm. So I'm not getting.too excited yet. I do believe all.can be fixed with a great indy 5 that ends similar to indy 3.

6 hours ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Top youtubers leaked film footage that was taken down. Still can proably find footage. Plus all the giant Disney films usually have secret test audience screenings with different endings 🦝👍

which youtubers ? channel names 

3 hours ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Ps footage was posted on ytube and rumble. I have no reason to lie firepower. Stop it. You believe manigold if you want to. Seems many have seen alot more than that 40-60 sec clip leak though. But I'm hoping they obliterated those endings for the film. So staying positive. None of.those  alledged endings will get indy to 900-1billion.. so let's hope better minds prevailed. And we get a.grand one and leave on the same high as indy 3

Sorry, Sheldon, but I haven't seen a single discussion about some leaked clips. If there are alternate endings and they leaked, it would've  been all over the news.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 35MM-18 said:

"Top YouTubers" is not how I'd say "mid-level hacks with a history of lying to people for clicks", but the world would be much more boring if everyone thought the exact same way I did.

SO there is ZERO actual evidence  footage has been leaked to You Tube, or anybodyy outside of Disney has seen the film?

One of the worst things about fanboy culture s how easily they buy into any bullshit rumor that comes along without actully checking it out for truth. Fanboy, thy name is Gullibal.

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Grebacio said:

Of course, of course 

1 hour ago, Grebacio said:

Of course, of course 

Notice they  said "Harrison Ford led franchise".

That leaves it wide open ,of course for Indy films with a new Indy.

I think we all knew, given Ford's age, this was his last hurrah as Indy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CaptNathanBrittles said:

They should learn from SOLO. No one wants an Indy film without Ford.

introduce short round as a treasure hunter in a post credit scene in indy 5 nd continue his story or if phoebe bridge character works well then continue hers