A Marvel Fanboy

Dredd (September 21, 2012)

Saw this on Saturday. Its funny, gory but not gross, pretty well acted, stylish and the 3D is pretty good. The 3D is a bit gratuitous at times, in the slow-mo scenes, but they have a cause and purpose, they aren't just there to show off 3D for no reason! Unlike a lot of these such films there wasn't anything overly silly in it and i liked the story and cared about the characters.FAR better than the Stallone version and deserves a decent take. Not sure its been marketed well enough to get the gross it deserves..

Saw this on Saturday. Its funny, gory but not gross, pretty well acted, stylish and the 3D is pretty good. The 3D is a bit gratuitous at times, in the slow-mo scenes, but they have a cause and purpose, they aren't just there to show off 3D for no reason! Unlike a lot of these such films there wasn't anything overly silly in it and i liked the story and cared about the characters.FAR better than the Stallone version and deserves a decent take. Not sure its been marketed well enough to get the gross it deserves..

Atleast the early press for it is very good. The reviews are outstanding for this type of film. This neeeeeds to make money, but I'm not getting my hopes up.