A Marvel Fanboy

NOW YOU SEE ME 2 | June 10, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 17

I was gonna ask if there was a reason they didn't bring back Isla Fisher but then I decided to google it and it looks like she was pregnant. Guess they didn't want to spend the money working around that

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

except like planet of the apes how many movies with twist endings even get sequels? that on it's own is such a weird idea to me. even in apes they must've realised the narrative corner they'd put themselves in so they blew up the planet to start from scratch at the end of the second. so I'm betting the same thing happens here.

I hope this happens.

Just now, Cochofles said:

I haven't seen the first one: without spoiling, please (if it's like a death or something major like that)...does it make sense that Isla is not back?

No lol but the first movie didn't really mind not making sense

• Like 1

Just now, 4815162342 said:

He gets steady work.

Victor Frankenstein's gonna hurt though. :lol:

I don't think he is hurting for money or anything, so he picks weird little indies mixed with medium budget movies. He has unconventional looks so he knows he won't be a mainstream star in Hollywood, so good for him choosing whatever he wants to make. Even if it is completely bonkers movies like Horns and Victor Frankenstein.

• Like 1