Fancyarcher

Goosebumps | October 16, 2015 | Jack Black | First Trailer on Page 11!

This may be able to beat Crimson Peak and open #1 next week. Universal seem to have forgotten to start the Crimson Peak marketing by the looks of it.

I've heard a lot of people say this. How is the marketing for Goosebumps?

I want both to do well.

I've heard a lot of people say this. How is the marketing for Goosebumps?

I want both to do well.

I have seen plenty of Goosebumps billboards and bus stop ads, and a couple of TV spots as well. Haven't spotted too many Crimson Peak billboards, and with the extremely weird color scheme they have going, I don't think the CP billboards will be particularly legible. Haven't caught any TV spots for Crimson Peak yet.

• Like 1

Attended a press screening for this and I really enjoyed it! It's very entertaining and nice way to be both nostalgic to kids who grew up with the books/TV show and introduce this to new kids! I hope it does well. The teen actors they got for this were all good and Jack Black as well

• Like 5

Attended a press screening for this and I really enjoyed it! It's very entertaining and nice way to be both nostalgic to kids who grew up with the books/TV show and introduce this to new kids! I hope it does well. The teen actors they got for this were all good and Jack Black as well

How scary/funny was the movie?

• Like 1